Book Title: Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercisesPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests