Book Title: How to tame your PhD
Release Date: 2013-01-11
Author: Inger Mewburn
- The Smart Way to Your Ph.D.: 200 Secrets From 100 Graduates
- How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing (LifeTools: Books for the General Public)
- PhD: An uncommon guide to research, writing & PhD life
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day: A Guide to Starting, Revising, and Finishing Your Doctoral Thesis
- The Trouble with Ed Schools
- The Unwritten Rules of PhD Research (Open Up Study Skills)
- Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (5th Edition)
- Networking for Nerds: Find, Access and Land Hidden Game-Changing Career Opportunities Everywhere
- Getting What You Came For: The Smart Student's Guide to Earning an M.A. or a Ph.D.
In this short book Dr. Inger Mewburn, founder and editor of The Thesis Whisperer blog, shares her secrets for becoming a more productive researcher and writer. Inger finished her award-winning PhD in three years - despite having a small child, husband and demanding academic job. This book is a selection of her blog posts on thesis writing, which have been re-edited and expanded. This book introduces you to Inger's most important success strategies for getting your PhD finished and acts a companion to The Thesis Whisperer blog.