Book Title: Make Learning Personal: The What, Who, WOW, Where, and Why (Corwin Teaching Essentials)
Release Date: 2014-10-20
Author: Barbara A. Bray
Put learning back into the hands of the learner!
Personalized learning empowers learners to take control of their own learning. This resource draws on Universal Design for Learning® principles to create a powerful shift in classroom dynamics by developing self-directed, self-motivated learners. You’ll discover:
- A system that reduces barriers and maximizes learning for all learners
- An explanation distinguishing personalization from differentiation and individualization
- The Stages of Personalized Learning Environments that transform teacher and learner roles.
- Background information to build a rationale on why to personalize learning
- Strategies around the culture shift in classrooms and schools as you personalize learning.
As recognized authorities, the authors have led educational innovation for almost three decades.